I am thinking about few solutions to this.
I think DB_Errors and Database Errors Project is impossible to rename. There are thousands of links with errors in names.
A few month ago, I decided to name errors as Errors, warnings and connection hints.
After that I also added color coding of errors, so it is easyer to spot important ones.
These days I am updating help pages to use that notation.
But I am not satisfied with such division. So I am thinking of other approaches.
At the moment most interesting is the one, where I would split errors in 5-10 logical groups
- or maybe External sources to put all future external sources in one bucket.
I would also add importance of error on scale 1-10
That way User could check his error report just to level 5. Or I could automatically increase level to show up to 50 or 100 errors.
Errors could be also filtered by groups
I don't like splitting a project to few subprojects idea. It would mean a lot of additional work for me and I am not prepared to do it.
That is it for now.