I too am having error report problems, but a different way perhaps. I understand that the report is done on Mondays.
My problem is that some profiles are not changing when you make the corrections. I had thought it might be my browser, but it happened using another as well.
These were unmanaged profiles so it was not a manager rechange. I made some changes to mixed caps, did some other dbs took a break and went back into the error list and accidentally picked one I had done. When I went into the profile it was as if I had not done anything. I don't know if the web is that slow that things done don't stick or what.
I am at a loss. These are profiles not the report. I am going to watch closer when doing db errors. and the profiles that I do them on.
It now says that Wiseman-1799 an Wiseman-1826 don't exist. I adopted these yesterday.