I'm getting in early this time.
1. Created [[Thomas-26700|Thomas Thomas]], father of [[Thomas-23995|John Thomas]] (baptism record, marriage record). Decided not to create wife Ann Patten / Pattin / Batten yet as not clear which LNAB to use. Linked up unconnected Hannibal Thomas (Thomas-24448) to father (baptism record). Connected!
2. Merged Knapp-1105 uc into Knapp-161 (clear duplicates). Connected
3. Merged Shipman-1000 into Shipman-295 uc (clear duplicates) Connected
4. Merged Dykeman-7 uc into Dykeman-4 (clear duplicates) Connected.
5. Merged Ashby-1889 into Ashby-545 uc (clear dups) Connected
6. Merged Revill-81 into Revill-34 uc (clear dups) Connected
7. Merged Faulder-9 uc into Faulder-5 (clear dups) Connected
8. Merged Roots_or_Rootes-1 into Rootes-109 uc (clear dups) Connected
9. Merged Prince-2461 uc into Prince-361 (clear dups). Connected
10. Merged Barstow-593 uc into Barstow-366 (clear dups). Connected
11. Merged Peacock-1848 uc into Peacock-1738 (clear dups). Connected
12. Merged Thomas-2067 into Thomas-2064 uc (clear dups) Connected
13. Merged Thomas-2381 uc into Thomas-2064 (clear dups) Connected.
14. Carne-85 (uc) added to father (Carne-113) and mother (Ellery-294) based on baptism record. Connected! Merges initiated for several duplicates
15. Carson-3836 uc into Carson-529 (clear duplicates) Connected!
16. Elton-363 uc added as child to Elton-227 (Edward Fiennes Elton) and Fletcher-4203 (Violet Hylda Fletcher) based on 1891 census. Connected!
17. Merged Margaret Whiteside McKee (Whiteside-275) into Margaret Whiteside McKee (Whiteside-237) uc – clear duplicates – Connected!
18, Beckham-173 uc linked to father Beckham-174 based on Find A Grave source. Connected! Merge proposed for duplicate Beckham-274 into Beckham-173