Hoping to get some help in sourcing my 3xgreat grandmother. I have not been able to locate her marriage record, though I /think/ I may have found her birth record (but I am not 100% sure.)
Here is what I know:
- Name: Arline Descoteaux (or perhaps Descoteaux dit Lefebvre or Lefebvre dit Descoteaux.)
- Married Adolphe Joseph Beaudoin (AKA Gervais dit Beaudoin, I believe.)
- Their children seem to be born in Trois-Rivieries, Quebec, Canada.
- Information from another family tree (unsourced) seems to suggest her parents were Michel Antoine Descoteaux and Josephe Rouillard (or Josephte Rouillard Lecompte.)
- I found a birth record to the above parents for a "Marie Adeline", but I have no clue if this is my "Arline" or not. I don't know if "Arline" is a common alternative for "Adeline"?
Here is the birth record of one of her children:
"Canada Births and Baptisms, 1661-1959," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:F2HP-1Z3
: 27 November 2014), Arline Descoteaux in entry for Pierre Beaudoin, 06 Feb 1852; citing , 06 Feb 1852, reference ; FHL microfilm 1,298,978.
And here is the /potential/ birth record of the "Marie Adeline" I found - not sure if this is Arline?
Québec, registres paroissiaux catholiques, 1621-1979, database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:JDRG-GXF
: 6 December 2014), Marie Adelaïde, 12 Aug 1831, BAPTISM; citing Immaculée Conception, Trois-Rivières, Quebec, Canada, nos paroisses de Église Catholique, Quebec (Catholic Church parishes, Quebec); FHL microfilm 1,298,977.
Any help is appreciated. I have ye tto get the hang of searching the indexes for these Quebec names to try to find sources.