I have my DNA test from my heritage. Help find See family

+3 votes
I have a test done on me. But can not see any further back. This is what I no on my family tree. Trying to find as fare back as can and as a DNA link to people now . Just don't have a lead. Thanks
WikiTree profile: Janez Seliskar
asked in Genealogy Help by Christian Pearson G2G Crew (890 points)

1 Answer

+5 votes
Hello Christian,

Register at https://www.gedmatch.com/register.php (If you select an Optional Alias then you will need to take additional steps to allow GEDmatch and WikiTree to automatically associate with each other).  Then follow GEDmatch's instructions to upload your MyHeritageDNA results there.  Then enter your GEDmatch ID with your autosomal DNA information on your DNA Tests page in WikiTree.
answered by Peter Roberts G2G6 Pilot (448k points)
edited by Peter Roberts

Related questions

+9 votes
1 answer
+10 votes
2 answers
+24 votes
2 answers
+10 votes
3 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright