Where do I record the marriage of my parents?

+3 votes
WikiTree profile: Fannie Hunt
in Genealogy Help by Henry Hunt G2G1 (1.6k points)

2 Answers

+6 votes
Best answer
Click on the edit selection at the top of the profile.  It will let you see many choices of what to edit on the right side of the page.  It should list the spouse of your mother or father listed.  Under that name there is a selection to edit the marriage.  Click on that and it will take you to a page to edit the date and place.  Fill in the information and click SAVE.  It will appear on both profiles involved.  Private profiles are not open for the public to see the edits.  You are the only one who can do this.
by Beulah Cramer G2G6 Pilot (221k points)
selected by Susan Laursen
Thank you Susan.  I'm just trying to help others solve their problems like I have received help from others for my problems.
+3 votes
You can write it in the biography section. Then copy paste source information in the Source section.
It's best to include a link to an online source if there is one. Does this help?
Ideally you should insert an inline référence in the biography.
M married B in New York in 1850 [1]
The number in brackets should send to the reference on Sources section.
by C Ryder G2G6 Mach 6 (68.7k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
0 answers
64 views asked Dec 3, 2019 in Genealogy Help by Rick Pierpont G2G6 Pilot (109k points)
+2 votes
1 answer
51 views asked Mar 3, 2018 in Genealogy Help by Steph Meredith G2G6 Mach 7 (77.9k points)
+8 votes
1 answer
98 views asked Nov 5, 2017 in Genealogy Help by Steph Meredith G2G6 Mach 7 (77.9k points)
+1 vote
1 answer
+3 votes
1 answer
+4 votes
1 answer
+3 votes
3 answers
140 views asked Jun 26, 2016 in Genealogy Help by Brian Penske G2G6 Mach 6 (60.6k points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright