How do I add info to the Hannah (Farwell) profile, m: to Peter Bent. I have GEDCOM from her to current.

+4 votes
I have applied to NSSAR from Peter Bent's father and will do Hannah's (Abel Farwell, Sr) soon.
WikiTree profile: Hannah Farwell
in Genealogy Help by

1 Answer

+1 vote
Her profile is Open, you can click the EDIT on the tabs across the top and fill in the various fields or add details to her bio.
by Chris Hoyt G2G6 Pilot (717k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
0 answers
+4 votes
3 answers
73 views asked Oct 26, 2016 in Genealogy Help by Darvana Dennis G2G2 (2.1k points)
+5 votes
1 answer
91 views asked Feb 16, 2019 in The Tree House by Tina Cole G2G Crew (990 points)
+1 vote
0 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright