I can't correct an error on my suggestions report

+4 votes
Miss Frances Lorentz, born 1890, is entered as a male. His/her profile is green (private with a public biography). I attempted to contact the manager about six  months ago and again about a week ago and received no response (He has made fewer than 200 entries, the most recent of which was over three years ago.)

So what do I do next? I've read the section on Unresponsive Profile Managers and am still at a loss on how to proceed.
WikiTree profile:
in WikiTree Help by Patricia Hickin G2G6 Mach 8 (87.1k points)
retagged by Ellen Smith

1 Answer

+5 votes
Scroll down to the bottom of the Family Tree and Tools page for the person -- in this case, that's https://www.wikitree.com/genealogy/Lorentz-Family-Tree-188 -- and above the green banner you'll see a link for filing an Unresponsive Profile Manager request.
by Ellen Smith G2G Astronaut (1.2m points)

Related questions

+2 votes
2 answers
691 views asked Jan 13, 2015 in Genealogy Help by Anne B G2G Astronaut (1.2m points)
+2 votes
1 answer
145 views asked Jul 16, 2019 in WikiTree Tech by Susan Keil G2G6 Mach 5 (58.8k points)
+27 votes
3 answers
212 views asked Feb 6, 2019 in The Tree House by Dennis Wheeler G2G6 Pilot (537k points)
+7 votes
2 answers
191 views asked Dec 7, 2018 in WikiTree Help by Susan Keil G2G6 Mach 5 (58.8k points)
+5 votes
2 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright