okay, Som emore information from the "akte van bekendheid"
His parents died in 's Gravehhage.
Helives in de Langelijnstraat in Rotterdam where his future inlaws also live.. A whole bunch of people from the same street are mentioned all having the same surname as his future wife. I read the name as "Koorijs" I'm not totally sure about the first lettre of that name.
- Seevert Koorijs, profession "slaapstedehouder" (= owner of a lodgement where people had a bed in a room that they had to share)
- Johannes Langenberg, profession smiths assistant
- Willem Koorijs, works in a warehouse
- Jannetje Blackmoor, slaapstedehoudster
- Gerrit Berg, slaapstedehouder in a different straat:Zevenhuissteeg
- Aart Koorijs, smithsboss, Schiedamsedijk
- Hermanus Sirks, Carpenter, GroteLijnstraat
The militia service record is written after the above witnesses have said Jean has done his military obligations.
Thats all the extra information I could pour out of this document