This one is going to be tough if I just work on my own family, as I haven't got many lines back past 1700 and those I do have don't have an awful lot of interesting information to add in addition to baptism.marriage and burial lol I have a couple with wills I could dig out...
I may use this opportunity to source some unsourced pre-1700 Kent & Essex profiles
OK my first one:
1) Bachell-10 Richard Bachell (1670-1740) - I need to do some more investigation but I suspect he is 2nd or 3rd generation Walloon emigrant.
2) Bachell-14 Samuel Bachell b. 1684 - believed to be related to Richard, but I'm still trying to find the connection
3) Shonke-1 Jane Shonke circa 1683-1772
4) Mahue-4 Austin/Augustin Mahue 1692-1731
5) Davys-55 Elizabeth Davys 1660-1714 mother of Austin/Augustin...finally found a document to give her maiden name -now I just need to find her marriage.
6) Davys-56 Thomas Davy/Davys/Davies circa 1620-1703