profiles unreponsive manager.

+2 votes
I have two profiles with a unresponsive manager.  He has not been online in years.  I was trying to add my husbands grandparents and found them.  How can I get added to my tree?  I have already tried to contact him. Thanks

Meeker-318 & Brooks-3965
in WikiTree Help by Andi Elam G2G Rookie (220 points)
retagged by Ellen Smith

1 Answer

+5 votes
Best answer

Your best option is to follow the procedure for an Unresponsive Profile Manager. See this article in the Help Index for Unresponsive Profile Managers.

by Shirley Dalton G2G6 Pilot (486k points)
selected by Ellen Smith

Related questions

+16 votes
4 answers
+4 votes
1 answer
102 views asked Jun 28, 2017 in Policy and Style by Teri Rouse G2G Crew (430 points)
+6 votes
2 answers
+13 votes
1 answer
+5 votes
1 answer

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright