I think it's probably because you didn't name it correctly when you were setting it up. You called it Van Wassenhove, when it needed to be Van Wassenhove Name Study
You will have to create a new freespace page (and then later we will merge this incorrect one into it).
1. Go to Add (dropdown menu top right) and click Add New Thing
2. From the options it gives you, click #3 'one name study', (don't fill in anything else yet)
3. Where it says 'X Name Study', replace that with Van Wassenhove Name Study (make sure you get it all and don't end up with XVan Wassenhove Name Study ha ha)
4. Surname(s) in the study - Van Wassenhove
5. In the three Categories you see, replace Category:X Name Study with [[Category:Van Wassenhove Name Study]]
6. Scroll down and click dark green button Create Name Study Page