Need help getting my gr. gr. grandparents profile correct? It is badly flawed.

+3 votes
I have ask this question before and got no results. My Gr. Gr. Grandparent's profile is badly flawed and I would appreciate help getting it corrected. Profile manager has refused to do any corrections.She copied incorrect data from and posted it on WIKI.Tree. I would also like to have her removed as manager so correct family data can be recorded. I find no way on WIKI Tree answers to get this done. Need management help.  I have been doing family research for about 40 years and back up everything with proof, no guess work or coping others..
WikiTree profile: Enoch Straw
in WikiTree Help by

1 Answer

+3 votes
Can you be more specific as to what needs correcting?

Its free to join and volunteer WikiTree, where you can contribute your knowledge and make corrections yourself.
by Dennis Wheeler G2G6 Pilot (540k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
4 answers
+4 votes
2 answers
+5 votes
0 answers
102 views asked Aug 31, 2021 in WikiTree Help by JG Weston G2G6 Mach 2 (20.2k points)
+2 votes
1 answer
50 views asked Jul 19, 2021 in Genealogy Help by Jeff Michaelsen G2G6 Mach 2 (22.2k points)
+7 votes
1 answer
+1 vote
0 answers
43 views asked Feb 19, 2021 in Genealogy Help by David Poppie G2G Rookie (160 points)
+7 votes
2 answers
356 views asked Oct 26, 2017 in WikiTree Help by Patty Almond G2G6 Mach 1 (14.8k points)
+6 votes
2 answers
+11 votes
3 answers
+8 votes
15 answers
396 views asked Jan 12 in The Tree House by Paul Dyke G2G Crew (370 points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright