A merge proposal was initiated for Fleury-373 and Fleury-465.
The hitch is the second marriage.
Alexis Fleury, b. c. 1737, New France, d. 1803, Maskinongé
m. 1 Marie Anne Sicard, 1763, Maskinongé, The marriage gives Alexis parents: JB Fleury and MF Dulignon (Lamirande)
m. 2. Marie Parr, 1778, St-Cuthbert. (More below)
m. 3 Madeleine Ladouceur 1797, Maskinongé. The marriage gives Alexis previous wife as Marie Jeanpart.
The second marriage being the problem:
In IGD when you click on the marriage summary, you see that he married MF Lamirande, of St-Jean en Acadie, daughter of Jean Lamirande and Françoise Jeanpart.
When you click on with bride's name you are taken to the Individual detail of Marie Parr, daughter of Jean Parr and Marie Josephe Roy of Acadie. The actual image (https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-L99Q-SZ19?i=431&wc=9RLF-PTP%3A19637301%2C19637302%2C21257601&cc=1321742) of the marriage act: https://www.genealogiequebec.com/Membership/LAFRANCE/img/acte/212020 gives the parents as shown in the summary. The record also states that Marie Anne Sicard was Alexis' previous wife.
All the children of this union:
1) Alexis, 1778, Louiseville, Mother: Marie Pard
2) Marie Antoinette, 1780, Louiseville, Marie Jeanparre
3) Marie Josephe, 1782, Louiseville, d, 1783, Mother: Marie Jeanpas/Marie Janparre
4) Marie Josephe 1784, Maskinongé, Mother: Marie Janparre
5) Joseph, 1786, St-Cuthbert, Mother: Marie Janpart
6) François, 1787, St-Cuthbert, Mother: Marie Jeanpart
7) Jean Baptiste, 1793, Maskinongé, Mother: Marie Jeanpart
I think it is clear that the second wife was actually Marie Parr, not MF Lamirande and the merge should go ahead with an explanation in the Bio about the second marriage record.
Can anyone check my findings? Thanks