How do you add an illegitimate child born prob. 1694:

+2 votes
I Found a 1695 court record where a woman is suing the father of her unnamed  child for child support.  The father had recently come into his inheritance, married someone else and ended up having a large family.
in The Tree House by Anne X G2G6 Mach 2 (29.3k points)

1 Answer

+3 votes
Well that's a fine how-do-you-do!

It would be great if you could discover the name of the child.  Then you could just add him as a son, but with a different mother.  Perhaps you could just add these facts in the biography until the child's name is discovered?  Otherwise, you'd be adding Unknown Unknown.
by Lucy Selvaggio-Diaz G2G6 Pilot (647k points)

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers
69 views asked Dec 5, 2018 in Genealogy Help by Margaret Graney G2G Crew (330 points)
+4 votes
2 answers
+2 votes
1 answer
94 views asked Apr 26, 2014 in Genealogy Help by anonymous
+6 votes
3 answers
+3 votes
0 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright