I have a person down as a sibling but is the siblings wife, how do i fix this?

+6 votes
in WikiTree Help by John Plowright G2G1 (1.5k points)
recategorized by Ellen Smith

1 Answer

+10 votes
Best answer
Un-attach her from the parents first, Then attach her as spouse to her husband.

If you go to the woman's profile and "edit" the links to remove parent and add husband will be on the right hand side under "Edit Family"

You will also need to change her LNAB from her husband's surname to that of her own birth name - again in the Edit mode
by Michelle Wilkes G2G6 Pilot (143k points)
selected by Lynda Crackett
Thank you

I finally got it to work


Related questions

+6 votes
1 answer
+10 votes
3 answers
184 views asked Mar 7, 2021 in WikiTree Help by Jim Barr G2G3 (3.3k points)
+3 votes
2 answers
+8 votes
2 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright