Although this doesn't answer your question, it should help differentiate this Henry L. Wilson. There are profiles for this Henry L. Wilson on Ancestry Family Trees. On several trees there is attached a Virginia death certificate for a Henry Wilson, son of Peter and Henriette Wilson, b. 1853 in Virginia, showing that he died on 8 Jan 1922 in Richmond, Henrico, Virginia, I don't think that is the same man, for several reasons:
* First, in 1920, he was living with his wife Mary Ann in Ward (Ola), Yell, Arkansas. The person who died in Richmond was single.
* Second, the Henry Wilson who died in Richmond lived in Richmond.
* Third, although the marriage record of M A Nolen and H L Wilson shows that he was 29 years old in 1853, all the census records show that he was born about 1847, and the 1900 US Census shows that he was born in Nov 1847.
* Fourth, the informant on the Death Certificate is sister Antoinette. If Henry and his much younger wife were living in Yell County, Arkansas, in 1920, I don't think the informant would be sister Antoinette (either an RC nun or a sibling). It would have been his wife or a child.
* Fifth, the man who died in 1922 in Virginia was to be buried at the Mt. Calvary Cemetery in Richmond, an RC cemetery. Henry had lived in Yell County, Arkansas, for more that 40 years. It is probable that he would have been buried there, even if he died in Virginia.