Project Coordinators do things such as:
- Answer questions from those who are interested in the project.
- Welcome new members and show them how they can contribute.
- Coordinate members who want to work together on the same task.
- Monitor the project's G2G tag to help ensure that project-related questions get answers.
- Make sure that WikiTree Leaders are aware of project members' issues and concerns.
- Those with the Project Coordinator badge can edit parents on Project Protected Profiles.
Fundamentally, project coordination is about communication. Communication is essential for collaboration.
See the badge page for the current list of Project Coordinators.