RE: Blasdell-50; Isaac Blasdell b. circa 1780 in Rockingham, New Hampshire and migrated to Upper Canada about/before 1796. He may have married his wife, Rebecca Misener circa 1796 probably in New Hampshire or possibly in Upper Canada. About 1800 he owned land in both Lynden and Beverly.
In 1832 he walked to Toronto and brought back a supply of Testaments and other material for organizing a Sunday School.
He may have died c 1855 most likely in Beverly.
The profile manager and I have researched:
1. .Ancaster Township Historical Society, Ancaster's Heritage (Ancaster, Ontario: Ancaster Township Historical Society, 1973), Page 127
2. Blaisdell Papers, Genealogical Outline., Blaisdell Family National Association., v. 10, no 5, supplement, p 57.
3. Belize, Michael R, author. A History of Mountsberg and Westover Baptist Churches: In Celebration of 150 Years of Service to Jesus Christ. Ontario, Canada: August 1994. Digital. archive.org. Archive.com. (https://archive.org/stream/AHistoryOfMountsbergAndWestoverBaptistChurches/AHistoryOfMountsbergAndWestoverBaptistChurches-Belzile1994#page/n0/mode/2up/search/isaac+blasdell)
4. Library and Archives of Canada Canadian Council of Archives, RG 1 L3; microfilm C-1619, Vol 28, Bundle B2, Petition 54.
5. John A Cornell, author, The Pioneers of Beverly: A Series of Sketches (1889), digital image, (Dundas, Ontario: The True Banner, 1889), pp 76, 90, 95
What we still don't know is who his parents are and why he went to Canada.
Any help would be appreciated!