Is there a way to detach my DNA test from my father's side? [closed]

+3 votes
Can I leave my dad and his family as my family, but remove the link to my DNA test? I've taken over as family historian since my grandmother passed and I want to post everything to Wikitree and have it properly attached to me, but we're not genetically related and I don't want to throw anyone off..
closed with the note: Question answered
in WikiTree Help by K. Cathey G2G5 (5.5k points)
closed by Darlene Athey-Hill

1 Answer

+8 votes
Best answer
Go to your profile, click Edit, then where it lists your father, select the button that says 'Father is non-biological'.
by Jessica Key G2G6 Pilot (325k points)
selected by Darlene Athey-Hill
Thank you! I must have looked at that page a dozen times and missed it every time, lol.

Related questions

+5 votes
3 answers
+11 votes
4 answers
+3 votes
2 answers
156 views asked Sep 4, 2021 in Genealogy Help by MaryAnn Walton G2G Rookie (220 points)
+7 votes
3 answers
+2 votes
1 answer

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright