So I can create a dropbox file. I do those al the time.
Categories: (not carved in granite... just thought starters and they can have subcategories too)
1. Puttin on the Ritz (Singing and Dancing)
2. Author Author (writing and blogging)
3. The Old and New Masters (artists using physical media like paper, canvas, paint, chalk, and sculpture)
4. Compose Yourself (music compositions and arrangements)
5. Say Cheese! (photography)
6. Educate me! ( How to and demos)
7. Have a ball (Sports / Athletic )
8. Laughting and Crying (comedy and short skits)
9. Food Glorious Food (yep, cooking and recipes)
10. Monster Bash (Halloween costume)
11. Special Friends (working with animals)
12. Crafty People! ( crafts, things you make yourself)
We could do one a month or pick a time in the future and have a weekend of fun!
Rules: All entries must conform to the Weekend Chat Guidelines which can be found here:
Rules / Guidelines / Procedures
As always, be nice. WikiTree is all about being polite and kind. Because our site is free and open and as genealogy is about families, in order to keep the chat fun for people of all ages, we need to remember our postings to the chat are open to the public. :-) So please no politics, crude language, or more adult type topics. Say something positive and above all have fun.
Please "flag" any inappropriate content. It will be reviewed, evaluated, and dealt with promptly.
Post as many answers on different topics as you wish, it's ok!