Keen Points Sandra Buranen ! .. There are several specific details that I've yet to matched precisely.
1. The door opens from the middle out to the front. (A significant number vehicles during that period opened front to back.)
2. The double bevel trim line across the top of the doors extending to the front.
3. The absence of the spare tire or side mirror.The mysterious round element to the left of the door line and just before the front fender. Possibly an attachment device for a spare tire that isn't featured.
4. The unique three identical hinges, (rather then two) that attached the door to the frame.
5. The distinctive sun visor on the top outside the front window that is found on many models during the 1930-1940 time period.
6. I don't believe it is a Russian made car. I think it is American or European.
( 1930's Chevrolet example. )