I'm in (I hope) good time for me to work on the Burrows
Change of plan, working on a bunch of Billings I adopted in the last month.
1) William Billings III-Added more references, put the little bit of bio that was there into my style, added the children, military info, prof and Will information with inline citations-Genealogically defined
2) Hannah (William) Billings-Serious research involved in this one (conflated profile). Don't even know if this one should count. Added references and LOTS of research notes.
3) Hannah (Billings) Clark-part of the serious research mentioned above (had to do 4 other profiles first to get this one done correctly, attached to the correct husband, corrected marriage date, corrected date of birth, corrected date of death, added correct children and copy of first four pages of husbands will.
4) Joseph Billings Sr-what a mess , LOTS of notes, inline citations added, image added, will recipients added. Can't create profile for 2nd wife because of conflicting information (noted in Joseph's profile, and left note about what is wrong with the first attached wife profile on that profile.
5) Joseph Billings Jr-Full biography with notes about discrepancies with inline citations, images and partial docs attached, genealogically defined.
6) Elder Silas Burrows-Complete except for profession in biography (enough there to say it's done, I just want to do more with it.) Added both marriages including dates, locations, added his birth, children and death info with inline citations, if I remember right this was also a GEDcom clean up. This one will be my last one for this month.