A list of about 30,000 victims of Nazi "Euthanasie" is published by Das Bundesarchiv as pdf-file with id R179.
Translation of description:
Between 1939 and 1945, a total of about 200,000 women, men and children from psychiatric institutions in the German Reich were murdered in several covert actions through gasification, medication or inadequate nutrition. In addition, there were nearly 100,000 more murders of psychiatric patients in the occupied or annexed areas. Approximately one third of the patient murders in the old Reich took place during the so-called T4 campaign in a first, centrally steered phase. To this end, a secret organization was set up in Berlin at the end of 1939 by employees of the Fuehrer's Office and the Reich Ministry of the Interior. It was named after their address in Tiergartenstrasse 4 "T 4".
After inspecting the medical records sent to Berlin, medical examiners there decided on the life and death of the sick or handicapped until August 1941. About 70,000 people were gassed in six central facilities in Grafeneck, Brandenburg / Havel, Hartheim, Pirna / Sonnenstein, Bernburg and Hadamar until the end of this first killing wave on 24 August 1941. In the following years, the doctors mainly decided on life and death in the individual psychiatric institutions themselves.
In the German Reich section, the 30,000 patient records of the first phase of so-called "euthanasia" discovered in 1990 in the former "NS Archive" of the Ministry of State Security of the GDR are kept in custody. The remaining 40,000 files must be considered destroyed.