How do I add both my late brother's YDNA test & my MTDNA test to my profile?

+2 votes
WikiTree profile: Cathleen Coats
asked in Genealogy Help by Cathleen Coats G2G Rookie (190 points)
You may need to become a WikiTree "volunteer" (currently you are only a Guest member) before you can add your mtDNA test to your profile. You will definitely need to change your member status in order to create a profile for your deceased brother, and he'll need to have a profile in order to add his Y-DNA test.

1 Answer

+4 votes
So, for you. Go to your profile page. Click on Edit. In the text at the top (below the tabs but above your name) there will be edit DNA TESTS HERE. Click on that link. There you can enter the information about your mtDNA test.

For your brother, you will have to add your parents first. Then add his profile. If you mark him as deceased, you can then do the same as you did for your profile and enter his test information.
answered by Lance Martin G2G6 Mach 6 (67.9k points)

Related questions

+8 votes
2 answers
+1 vote
1 answer
150 views asked Feb 28, 2014 in Genealogy Help by Shannon Patrick G2G Rookie (190 points)
+3 votes
5 answers
151 views asked Apr 17, 2017 in Genealogy Help by Marcia Ganeles G2G Crew (660 points)
+5 votes
1 answer
+8 votes
1 answer
154 views asked Dec 7, 2015 in Genealogy Help by Kenneth Walker G2G Crew (370 points)
+11 votes
6 answers
210 views asked Jan 10 in The Tree House by Peter Roberts G2G6 Pilot (437k points)
+7 votes
0 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright