I would like to follow up on this previous discussion and mark the Wikitree profile for "Pedro Komnenos", "Count of Toledo" as Disproven, along with the following "descendants":
2. Melen Perez Komnenos (Comnenus-15)
3. Este Rodrigo Melendez Toledo (Toledo-29)
4. Garcia Rodriguez Toledo (Toledo-28)
5. Diego Garcia Toledo (Toledo-27)
6. Pedro Garcia Toledo (Toledo-30)
7. Juan Perez Toledo (Toledo-22)
2. Suer Perez Toledo (Toledo-9)
3. Pedro Suarez Toledo (Toledo-8)
4. Gutierre Perez Toledo (Toledo-34)
5. Pedro Gutierrez Toledo (Toledo-35)
6. Fernan Perez Toledo (Toledo-36)
7. Pedro Fernandez de Toledo y Illan Illan (Toledo-11)
There may be some spouses to sort out as well. It is also possible that some of the "descendants" profiles may be rescued, but I'm sure we need to disprove Pedro and his children at the very least.
The connection between Pedro and Isaac Komnenos, Emperor of Byzantium was removed recently.