I saw your post and I thought I could help. But this is what I found and I didn't know if you needed it or not. But Here goes, and I hope I can read my own handwriting;
Mary Erwin b. 1782 and I believe she was born in West Virginia or Virginia and died 22 June 1840 in Jackson Co Ind. was married to Samuel Burcham Sr. b. 5 May 1766 and I do believe he was born in England despite what was reported and I will tell you why a little bit later. They are both buried in Jackson Co. Ind. at the Vallonia Cemetery. Her Find a grave memorial # 110171644 and his is 110162313. And I believe they had 8 Children together and possibly a child miscarried or missing. :
1. Daniel Burcham B. 1790 - D. Unk m/ 13 April 1822 Switzerland, Ind. L7HW- ZJJ --Wife Anna Davis b. 1790 - Unk. L7HW-395
2. Elizabeth Burcham b. 1809 - 1814 M7F5 - D3Q Find a grave memorial 110497416 - Vallonia Cemetery, Jackson, Ind.
3. John Bryan b. 1803 - 1849 LWBM-1RJ - m/14 March 1832 Jackson, Ind. - Wife - Nancy Burcham b. 12 Jan 1812 - D. 4 Jan 1875 LWBM-1TP Find a grave memorial #110497649 Vallonia Cemetery, Jackson,Ind.
4. Richard A Sparks b. 1809 - 1892 LZ26-Y6G -- M/11 April 1850 Washington, Ind. Wife --Hannah Burcham B. 1813 Died 1859 9F3K--F78
5. Joseph Burcham b. 1814 - died 1817 - 9F3KFTD Find a grave # 110497545
6. John Jamison Graham B. 1826 -died 1880 - KCF5 - VVW - M/ 17 Feb 1850 Salem, Washington, Ind. Wife Margaret Ann Burcham B. 1821 - Died 1880 KH2H---22T.
7. Joel Burcham - b. 1825 - Died Unk 9F3 K - FTX
8. Robert James Burcham b. 1825--Died 1898 - LZKM--9WD ---M/ 6 Sep 1848 Switzerland, Co. Ind. Wife - Margaretha Howard B. 1831 - Died 1892 LZKM---94Z
Her parents are Joseph Erwin b. 1755-1760 - Died ? 9F3K- N93 - Mother --- Hannah Kennedy b. 1764 - Unk 9F3K -N9Q
Mary Erwin Burcham - B, 8 June 1782, Died 22 June 1840 Find a grave memorial 110171644 L7HH - QW1
Samuel's Parents are: John Burcham Jr. b. 1706- D. 1769 --L7H4--Q5D -married / 1741 Amwell, Hunterdon, NJ - Wife: Susannah Fleming b. 1725 -Died 1800 LDT1-QKH They had 4 Children: Benjamin Burcham 1760 -Unk LKFD---6WF
John Sylvester "Scott" Burcham1764-1848 LCMP---YWB; Rachel Burcham- B. 1765 --Died 1841 Find a grave 110497888
Samuel Burcham B. 1766 - 1845 LVHQ ---VCN
I have more but let me know if you want those other records. I did go to Family Search.org and search genealogies and his family tree but It was also reported that they married around 1789 -1791. But she was about 12 years old and not sure if she would have had Daniel. Also it also said that there were gaps in between children to where maybe a child was missing or she might have had a miscarriage. And I believe that Samuel might have been born in England because on FamilySearch.org it said that his wife was Mary Harper and that he was born in England, but it could have been another Samuel Burcham, or Bircham Let me know if you need more help. Nancy