I adopted some abandoned profiles that mean something to me. Most were GEDCom imports. Several untouched for years. Some pre-1700. Working on them raises questions.
1. Is there a sample "Best Bio"..please post a link.
2. Again, On Bio's. I have seen many that duplicate spousal information, often in text. This introduces errors. Is there a way to to present linked text from a related source?
3. Is there recommended format for retaining GEDCom import details. I have saved a few under "Acknowledgments", visually they are messy. Technically, they are often unverifiable. Please post a best practice link.
4. Projects are recommended for pre-1700, It's a good idea. How do I attach a profile I'm working on to a project?
5. It has become my practice to add a research note that I am actively working on a profile, where my research is way ahead of my data entry, with a target completion date. Should I continue to? Is there a better way? Can I put a temporary lock on?
So many questions. Thanks to all who offer their advice.