I think that a special project/ hsa category should be original immigrant to whatever country.

+3 votes
Sometimes the ancestor has original immigration proof and that might be a good badge?
in Policy and Style by Gloria Lange G2G6 Mach 1 (11.4k points)
retagged by Chris Whitten

1 Answer

+3 votes
Best answer

Hi Gloria,

Can you explain more what you mean?

Maybe categories can be used for this? http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Categories


by Chris Whitten G2G Astronaut (1.4m points)
selected by Keith Baker

Related questions

+3 votes
1 answer
198 views asked Apr 6, 2013 in Policy and Style by Tom Bredehoft G2G6 Pilot (197k points)
+5 votes
1 answer
85 views asked Feb 19, 2013 in Policy and Style by Elyse Doerflinger G2G1 (1.5k points)
+2 votes
1 answer
+8 votes
0 answers
229 views asked Dec 2, 2012 in Policy and Style by Ed Burke G2G6 Mach 2 (23.2k points)
+10 votes
3 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright