1) Enable ability to download a search or an entire last name into a delimited file so you can work locally in a spreadsheet to identify issues and/or take notes. Current displays are really challenging to tease apart fields when you know all the data is in discreet fields, For example, if I want to sort/filter by all those who died in Maryland, the best I can easily do is search Maryland or MD or ???
2) In DNA section of profile, include a section with people that have a relationship that could result in X DNA overlaps. Right now we have au, Y, and Mt, but determining who could have inherited X is more tedious.
3) On DNA descent page (the page url ending in 890), change the Mt DNA section to shade the names pink/blue to better identify female lines that may still need to be built out to find matches. Blue/males you know would be end of the lines.
4) Geocoding locations and mapping. I would LOVE to better map locations. I personally would love Lat/Lon coordinates. Hot spot maps, migration maps...
5) A comment field for marriages as there is often information about the union that needs to be replicated on both profiles, if that gets done.
6) Simplify the formatting of profile coding. WYSIWYG. We lose a lot of people because things aren't intuitive enough.
7) Ability to search for unconnected profiles by relationship. I'd like to first search for profiles without fathers, then mothers, then spouses, then children. Number of connections is not as relevant a search metric.
8) Continue collaboration with GEDMatch.
9) Fully support the idea of a flag or some other way to maintain a private "to do" list specific to user that could be used to queue follow up work. Having a comment field would be helpful in addition to profile link.
10) Look forward to see the continuing evolution!