Here is the way it works for me:
1. copy the tag Space:52_Photos_Week_6_Childhood
2. upload your photo to your profile page under images.
3. go to that image page and scroll down to "People & Things in the Image"
4. add the tag above to the box.
5. go to the G2G "52 Photos Week 6: Childhood" question posted on G2G.
6. Answer the question with your comment and photo in the toolbox window.
7. Add the Url of the image.
8. Drop your image in the text box window.
9. Click on the Add comment button. Finished
Now I have my image on the Space: 52 photos page and under the G2G question...whatever it may be...in this case the photo challenge.
There must be an quicker way to get the image to the correct G2G question at hand. Normally if I wanted to share a photo I would upload it and select "Share on G2G" on the image page, however this doesn't work if I wanted to share it on a particular posted question or I want to share an image that has already been uploaded to my images...since "Share on G2G" option isn't available.
I have tried putting my image in the toolbox photo option but it doesn't always work. I probably need a 101 course on this. I will gladly be the first to sign up!