My husband had his DNA done by 23 n me. but I dont know how to enter it

0 votes
I manage the Stockwell/Stultz Family Tree and have had DNA done by 23 N Me for my husband.  How do I enter this with his "people"? ( The Slushers and Howards)
asked in WikiTree Help by Sue Stultz G2G Crew (540 points)

1 Answer

+2 votes
Living people need to enter the DNA for themselves. You can invite him to join via his profile page. Have him add/keep you as profile manager, then he can enter his DNA info. After that he can choose whether to continue to be active or not.
answered by Marion Poole G2G6 Pilot (185k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer
+6 votes
1 answer
+3 votes
2 answers
+5 votes
2 answers
58 views asked Apr 23, 2018 in WikiTree Help by Vicki Swank G2G Crew (650 points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright