Need to correct capitaization on Birth Name

+3 votes

I added my name as moderator to several persons who had become "Orphaned".  In cleaning up the original birth surname of Mccarty-523 to correct the capitalization to the desired McCarty-523, I have not been able to save the correction.

WikiTree profile: Jeremiah McCarty
asked in Policy and Style by John M. Shepherd G2G Crew (550 points)

1 Answer

+2 votes
It looks to me like you only corrrected the current last name.  You want to correct the last name at birth which is the line above.  After the Mccarty is a question mark followed by [edit] in small letters, click on the edit and I think you'll see what you need.  And then select the Correct The Last Name At Birth button.  That should do it!
answered by Vincent Piazza G2G6 Pilot (239k points)
edited by Vincent Piazza

Related questions

+1 vote
2 answers
+9 votes
1 answer
108 views asked Oct 31, 2017 in Policy and Style by Larry Stokes G2G Crew (840 points)
0 votes
0 answers
+4 votes
3 answers
38 views asked Jul 13, 2018 in Appreciation by Chris Sprangers G2G Crew (900 points)
+1 vote
1 answer
+13 votes
3 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright