How to get access to trusted list if the manager is not longer on the site?

+10 votes
A family member (far from me) has not been active in the site in a long time (over a year or two) and does not respond to Trusted List access requests. How can I gain access to profiles in my family so I can update them?
in WikiTree Tech by Eneko Alonso Cueva G2G Crew (460 points)

2 Answers

+6 votes
Best answer
Hi Eneko,

We sympathize. This is one of the biggest obstacles to collaboration on WikiTree. See

Look for the little "unresponsive profile manager" link at the bottom of the profile.

by Chris Whitten G2G Astronaut (1.2m points)
selected by Jillaine Smith
+3 votes
this is a sneaky answer, but make a duplicate and request the merge.....a month later you have access.....
by Susan Tye G2G6 Mach 2 (21.8k points)
That is sneaky, Susan. The proper procedure is explained at

Related questions

+13 votes
1 answer
+8 votes
1 answer
+2 votes
1 answer

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright