1) George Dalrymple owned a farm in Prince Georges County, Maryland in 1739
2) Married Rose Mason in Philadelphia PA 1733
3) appears to have arrived Americas around 1729
4) Several Children born in MD before family move to Carolinas
5) Petitioned and obtained 300 acres of land in Carolinas
6) possibly born in 1709 in Scotland and Christened in 1710.
7) Name appears in some court cases of Anne Arundel County MD.
2) Ship or how arrived in Americas
3) Relatives in Americas with him
4) Religious background