Frances Currey has passed. We have created a profile for him and now it needs to be connected.
Can you help to connect him?
I mean wow! A whole family tree in under 6 hours! His profile was only created this morning!
Wow, look at that! Every time a new connection is made, I check to see how far I am from them. First I check for genetic relation and if not related then the connection finder to see how many degrees separate us. Paint me surprised, look at this:
Francis Currey and SJ Baty are both descendants of Jacob Aertsen.
1. Francis is the son of Gladys (Yaple) Currey [unknown confidence]
2. Gladys is the daughter of Franklin Yaple [unknown confidence]
3. Frank is the son of Sophia Brodhead (Van Wagenen) Yaple [unknown confidence]
4. Sophia is the daughter of Abraham Van Wagenen [unknown confidence]
5. Abraham is the son of Jan van Wagenen [unknown confidence]
6. John is the son of Aard Van Wagenen [confident]
7. Aard is the son of Aert Van Wagenen [confident]
8. Aert is the son of Jacob Aertsen [unknown confidence]
This makes Jacob the sixth great grandfather of Francis.
1. SJ is the son of [private father]
2. [Private] is the son of Carrol Dale Baty
3. Carrol is the son of Lola Ruth (Hitchler) Baty [confident]
4. Lola is the daughter of George William Hitchler [confident]
5. George is the son of Nancy (Miller) Hitchler [confident]
6. Nancy is the daughter of Marjry (DeGraff) Miller [unknown confidence]
7. Maria is the daughter of Abraham DeGroff [unknown confidence]
8. Abraham is the son of Marretjen Van Wagenen [unknown confidence]
9. Marretjen is the daughter of Evert Van Wagenen [unknown confidence]
10. Evert is the son of Jacob Aertsen [unknown confidence]
This makes Jacob the eighth great grandfather of SJ.