Confused need direction!

+4 votes

I've been working on the Jackson family for three days and it seems that the more I do, the less sense it makes. I uploaded a pdf source of a will for one individual but the wife's name is different from what's currently on the record. 

The first wife is good -we have records for her, but there may be another one based on what the will says. My problem is that I want to move the pdf to a free space page of docs and I don't know how to do it. It's currently here:

I want to move it here:

Until I can make sense of this, it's gonna sit where it is.

WikiTree profile: Thomas Jackson
in WikiTree Help by Lisa Linn G2G6 Mach 4 (42.5k points)
retagged by Maggie N.

1 Answer

+1 vote

go top Jackson-218 profile, at top tap on Images tab, find the photo/pdf, under it should have selections, last on the right side should be to view/edit image, click it,  once the edit page of the image go to left side and read down, remove any selections you clicked that verify this is of Jackson-218

ei:-People & Things in the Image:  (select remove ) then right below this is a box w- Add person or free-space profile < ......................... >in this box put in the new location /space page, etc for the pic

Once your sure you've changed it to what and where you want it, then go to bottom and save

by Arora Anonymous G2G6 Mach 5 (54.6k points)
Thanks, I did all that, I was wanting to move it to another free-space. I guess I'll just leave it there for the time being.

Related questions

+8 votes
3 answers
+8 votes
2 answers
+11 votes
2 answers
+8 votes
3 answers
185 views asked Sep 22, 2017 in WikiTree Tech by Greg Slade G2G6 Pilot (287k points)
+6 votes
3 answers
155 views asked Aug 20 in WikiTree Help by Robin Lee G2G6 Pilot (551k points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright