James M. Ware ongoing discussion see other g2g questions and answers. We now have info showing he was in the 28th Alabama not the missing 28th Mississippi which probably never existed except the 28th Calvary
James M. Ware 28th Alabama see https://www.nps.gov/civilwar/search-soldiers-detail.htm?soldierId=02801CDD-DC7A-DF11-BF36-B8AC6F5D926A
Need help with this Confederate Civil War family
1. Need help properly categorizing him with his civil war service
2. His father per 1880 census was born in Alabama see here Citing this Record
"United States Census, 1880," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M4G6-X73 : 12 August 2017), Amanda Pierson in household of James Ware, Ocean Springs, Jackson, Mississippi, United States; citing enumeration district ED 144, sheet 526C, NARA microfilm publication T9 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.), FHL microfilm 1,254,650.
Any help updating his profile is appreciated.
3. Need fold3 help and more records/sources
4. Dorman Ware https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Ware-2463 his son served in Confederate Navy as a young teenager. His father James M. Ware is mentioned in obituary. Need copy of Dorman Ware’s Obituary. Anyone with a copy please post
5. James M. Ware mentioned in daughter Ama Ware’s obituary per historian info please see https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Ware-3815
See here for 28th Alabama Regiment category
6. James M. Ware was a COALBURNER per 1880 census any articles or links showing what this occupation involved so we an categorize his profession?
7. Any obituary of James M. Ware please post
8. Need help reading 1910 census occupation I can’t read it hard to view