Just thought I'd share a tip with you, a little bit of WT bait :)
Whenever I create a profile, or source an existing profile, I also add a link on the FamilySearch profile to the corresponding WT profile.
When others are researching their ancestors, they often end up on FamilySearch. If there is a link to their ancestors WT profile, they are likely to click and hopefully join WT.
So how to link the WT profile, there are two ways to do this, I'll describe the quickest way first (this works for any WT profile wether in your watchlist or not):
1) Go to the FamilySearch entry (I'll use one of my ancestors as an example)
(you will see the WikiTree profile link in the sources list for my ancestor)
2) Under sources click add new source
3) paste the full URL for the WikiTree profile and call it (name of the person the profile corresponds to) on WikiTree, add the year the WT profile was created, untick add to my source box. You don't need to clog up your FS source box.
4) click save! The link to the WT profile will now appear in the sources section on the FS profile.
Second way to link into Familysearch (Note this only works for profiles in your watchlist):
1) from the WT profile, under the drop down box Find choose Family Search matches. You will then be taken to a log in page to log into FS and WT.
2) Once signed in the page will fill up with all your watchlist profiles.
3) The page will look through FS to find matches with your watchlist, once you find the match click create match
4) You will now see several icons besides the name, Link into Family Search, Update WikiTree and remove match.
5) Click link into Familysearch, you will then be taken to the Family Search site to the page called: "Create and attach the historical record you have found. This will be called a "Source" in Family Tree."
6) All you need to do now is untick add to my source box and then click save! The link to WT will now appear in the sources section on the FS profile.