I have information to contribute to the profile of Michael Waterhouse. This is what I can add:
Isaac Waterhouse, a son of Michael Waterhouse-1325 and Grace Wilkensonne.
These are the sources I am using:
- Birth information from English Births in FamilySearch
- Waterhouse Pedigree in Visitation. Harleian Society, Volume III, Familiae Minorun Gentium, Edited by John W. Clay
- ancestry book on Waterhouse family.
- Isaac's marriage info and wife from "England Marriages, 1538–1973.
- The 1609-10 Feb 23 Will of Isaake Waterhouse de Woodhouse,Skircot with ancestral and family notes from the Vicar.
Should I contact one of the pre-1700 projects or know about any style guidelines before proceeding? Thank you!