- WikiData is in process of importing the data from ThePeerage.com. As a result many new matches were made in WikiData - WikiTree connection. Almost 20000 new in last month. I am in the process of adding new matches but it takes a long time, since I review most of the matches. As a result, there are many new suggestions in 540-550 range. I will automatically connect them, so you don't need to check new suggestions there. We now have 93280 connected profiles from wikidata. I expect to hit 100K before new year.
- Template documentation is in transition to new format, that also sets the definition for 840 suggestions. Stickers are completely defined. Since there are both systems active at the moment, there are some unpredicted suggestions. I hope I will resolve all problems soon. In the meantime, if something looks strange on those suggestions, don't worry too much. I will probably fix it soon.
- Changed identification of FindAGrave. As a result additional 150000 profiles are checked for FindAGrave. That makes a total of 2.2 million profiles. and and they link to additional 100000 memorials. That is the reason for bigger increase this week.
- Added new MagicWords lastedit2008, lastedit2009, lastedit2010, lastedit2011, lastedit2012, lastedit2013, lastedit2014 and neveredited to general profile search to find the profiles, that were not edited for a long time or never edited after creation.
- Added new magic keyword to person search index. GEDCOMJunk https://wikitree.sdms.si/default.htm?report=srch1&Query=GEDCOMJunk&MaxProfiles=500&SortOrder=Default&PageSize=10
- Added new suggestion for GEDCOM Junk
- Added Stars to search keywords. You can add 5stars, 4stars,...1star keyword to display suggestions connected only to profiles with that popularity.