My father's last name

0 votes
My father is listed as Boyd Baum.  His name is Boyd Francis Garrison.  How do I change that?
in Genealogy Help by Roberta Elder G2G Rookie (130 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
Hi Roberta,

Are you on the profile's Trusted List? If so, click the edit tab on the profile. Then edit the appropriate fields.

by Chris Whitten G2G Astronaut (1.5m points)

Related questions

+3 votes
2 answers
+1 vote
1 answer
150 views asked Oct 16, 2012 in Genealogy Help by Lou Elmore G2G Rookie (160 points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright