The John Fox of this profile is said to have died in Stepney in September 1665.
I have transcribed his will on this free space page
In the oral deathbed will he made on 2 December and proved in London on 15 December 1665:
1. His wife is also very sick (this was a plague year in London)
2. He has 5 unnamed minor children (who would be born in or after 1644 to be minors)
3. He has a sister Elizabeth Kettlebuler who will be the ward for the children.
Taking these three things into account:
1. The woman currently attached as his wife Elizabeth Convers is said to have died in 1659, and is described as "Elizabeth Fox, widdow" in a Colonial Virginia Court hearing of 16 October 1625 (is there proof that this Widow Elizabeth Fox the same person as Elizabeth Convers?). The court hearing transcript quoted on her profile does not name her husband. The money due to her will be sent to her in England.
2. None of the children currently linked to John Fox-463 are born after 1644, and most are born significantly before this date. So they are not the minor children of this John Fox.
3. There is not currently a sister Elizabeth Fox Kettlebuler attached to this profile, but she may prove to be a useful lead as to what happened to the minor children of John Fox.
I propose the following edits for starters:
1. Change John Fox's date of death to December 1665 as he died sometime between the 2nd and 15th. I think this is fairly uncontroversial, so I will do this now.
2. Either we believe Elizabeth Convers is the Widow Fox from 1625, and thus unlink Elizabeth Convers as a wife, as her husband Mr Fox died before 1625.
Or the Widow Fox is not Elizabeth Convers and thus the court record linking Elizabeth Convers with a deceased Mr Fox of Virginia in 1625 needs to be removed.
3. Then have a look at each child individually to find a birth source to positively link them with one, both or completely different parents.
England Project Managed Profiles coordinator