What's the easiest way to move somone erroneously entered as a sibling who is actually a child?

+1 vote
Weatherby-148 is entered as the sibling of Weatherby-146, when he is actually -146's child.
WikiTree profile: William Weatherby
in WikiTree Help by Carol Lillevang G2G4 (4.3k points)

1 Answer

+6 votes

Go to -148's profile--->click edit tab--->top right is currently set as Father -156-->click just below Benjamin at replace/remove father--> at the top of the page enter in -146 into the white box next to the green GO button-->then click the GO

You'll likely have to do the same with his mother.?
by Nick Andreola G2G6 Mach 5 (54.7k points)
edited by Nick Andreola

So easy!  Thank you.  smiley

And also thank your for pointing out that the mother's listing needed to be cleaned up too. 

(I'm so tired now my brain is no longer working.  Daaaangerous territory!  I'd better quit now.  Hope I got everything right.)

Happy to help and glad it worked for you.

Related questions

+3 votes
4 answers
242 views asked Dec 14, 2019 in WikiTree Help by Bart Triesch G2G6 Pilot (253k points)
0 votes
1 answer
+4 votes
1 answer
+1 vote
1 answer
+1 vote
2 answers
+1 vote
1 answer
55 views asked Jan 23, 2020 in The Tree House by Alan White G2G1 (1.3k points)
+1 vote
2 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright