The Tree House
- 37,124 questions - The Tree House is the WikiTree club house. For sharing anything of interest to WikiTreers or the larger genealogy community. If you're new, introduce yourself. Post about what you're working on, ways you can help others, or your new discoveries. All genealogists are welcome.
- 15,594 questions - Has someone been particularly helpful or generous? Thank them publicly here.
- 87,640 questions - This category is for genealogy research questions and offers. If there is no WikiTree profile, include as many details as possible -- names are not enough. It's best to include SURNAME, PLACE, and TIME in the question. Then, in the question details section, add everything else you know. Since all questions are public DO NOT DISCUSS LIVING PEOPLE.
- 4,486 questions - Share a favorite family photo or one that's particularly interesting. This is also for "lost and found" photos and photo mysteries.
Policy and Style
- 13,262 questions - The Policy and Style category is for the finer points of WikiTreeing. Ask for help on the hard decisions about implementing WikiTree's policies, procedures, standards, categorization, collaboration methods, etc.
Requests for Project Volunteers
- 2,958 questions - This is a category for projects that need your help. WikiTree Project Leaders and Coordinators post here. It's not for personal genealogy requests.
- 11,837 questions - This is for basic questions about using WikiTree. Requests for research help go in Genealogy Help instead. Suggestions and highly technical questions go in WikiTree Tech.
- 15,007 questions - This is for bug reports, suggestions, and technical questions. Questions about using the site go in WikiTree Help instead.