G2G ActivityMost-recent posts tagged VOLGA_GERMAN in our Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum:
- Need translation of obit in German 22 Jan 2022.
- Johann Heinrich Weitzel Jr. (1885 - 1971) any connections? 9 Jan 2022.
- Need help finding more Jorschs in Belgium, Germany or Russia 6 Jan 2022.
- Help reading German text 24 Dec 2021.
- Double Categorization of Volga Germans 7 Oct 2021.
- Are German Roots category German Roots sticker redundant? 7 Oct 2021.
- German-speaking clergy in Alberta - a biographical directory 6 Oct 2021.
Free-Space Genealogy Pages
- Volga German Team 15 comments, managed by Germany Project WikiTree.
- D Cariaga's immigrant ancestors managed by D Cariaga.
- German - English - Russian (quick word translator) 1 comments, managed by Russ Gunther.
- Kamenka 50º42' N 45º06' E (16 Sep 1764) 3 photos, managed by Lana H.
- Göbel Latitude, Longitude 50.4770, 45.4254 (25 May 1767) 1 photos, managed by Koreen Goodman.
- Norka 51º10' N 45º19' E (Russia) (15 Aug 1767) 5 photos, 1 comments, managed by Lana H.
- Mariental 51º26'52 (16 Jun 1766) 2 photos, 1 comments, managed by Lana H.
- VOLGA GERMAN PROJECT 11 photos, 13 comments, managed by Jacqueline Clark Germany Project WikiTree Terry Wright Russ Gunther Lana H.
- Balzer Latitude, Longitude 51.0192, 45.7116 (28 Aug 1765) 5 photos, 1 comments, managed by Lana H.
- Grimm 50º53' N 45º29' E (1 Jul 1767) 2 photos, managed by Lana H.
Please join us in collaborating on VOLGA_GERMAN family trees. We need the help of good genealogists to grow a completely free shared family tree to connect us all.