G2G ActivityMost-recent posts tagged MTDNA in our Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum:
- Did mtDNA propagation halt? 20 Oct 2020.
- Question of the Week: Has mitochondrial DNA helped you discover or confirm any ancestors? 19 Oct 2020.
- Matrilineal Dynasties 25 Sep 2020.
- Did you see the new Connection Finder features? 17 Sep 2020.
- Comments on Bluesky Cornstalk 14 Sep 2020.
- Quick tour of some of the Y and mtDNA features on WikiTree? 21 Aug 2020.
- Is there something we can do with the following genetic information? 8 Aug 2020.
Free-Space Genealogy Pages
- Mitochondrial STRs (11 Aug 2020) managed by Rob Jacobson.
- MtDNA instructions for mitoYDNA 1 photos, managed by Mags Gaulden.
- Mel Green To-Do List managed by Mel Green.
- Mitochondrial (mtDNA) Haplogroups and Test Takers by Valledolmo Family Line Valledolmo, Palermo, Sicily, Italy (5 May 2019) 2 photos, managed by Jim Tareco Mike Guzzetta.
- Anne Souchay. 3 comments, managed by Petrus Boshoff.
- Z1a mtDNA Haplogroup 1 comments, managed by Susan Keil.
- K1c2 mtDNA Haplogroup 2 comments, managed by Rob Jacobson.
- Connecting DNA Test Results to WikiTree Profiles 2 comments, managed by Rob Jacobson.
- J2a1a1a2 mtDNA haplogroup 4 comments, managed by Ruben Wittig.
- clade T2b15 North American South East (1500) 2 photos, 2 comments, managed by James Applegate.
Please join us in collaborating on MTDNA family trees. We need the help of good genealogists to grow a completely free shared family tree to connect us all.