G2G ActivityMost-recent posts tagged UNITED_KINGDOM in our Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum:
- is there a category for Pharmaceutical chemists 21 Jun 2018.
- Is it possible to get blanket permission to upload copies of wills from a particular Record Office in the UK? 18 Jun 2018.
- William Henry Dutton member of the 59th Regiment of Foot 14 Jun 2018.
- Who is the Mother of Esra and Naomi Killerby (1650s: Leeds)? 9 Jun 2018.
- Do you have an interest in the UK or British Isles. Then join us in the United Kingdom Project. 3 Jun 2018.
- Andrew Field: Introducing Myself 22 May 2018.
- How To Join The England Project 19 May 2018.
Free-Space Genealogy Pages
- Conant Name Study 4 photos, 1 comments, managed by Jeanne Howell Teresa Conant Frank Follett.
- Ratcliff Genealogy managed by Roland Jones.
- Gardners 1 comments, managed by Lyn Risby.
- Team GB-Gen's Clean-a-Thon 2018 England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Eire 4 photos, 22 comments, managed by Ros Haywood.
- Scotland 1350-1720 (5 Nov 2017) 5 comments, managed by Troy Smith.
- 1350-1720 Scotland research page managed by Troy Smith.
- Fiske Name Study 3 memories, 1 comments, managed by Tim Perry.
- UKleaners 2 photos, managed by Eowyn Langholf Richard Devlin Janet Wild Lynda Crackett Richard Sayle Christina Luckings Jaki Erdoes Carol Gilbert Leigh Murrin David Klynkramer Elvira Barratt.
- 1701 immigration from Wales on good ship James and Mary 1 comments, managed by Patricia Johns.
- United Kingdom Project - Member Interests 1 photos, 16 comments, managed by Maria Maxwell Susie MacLeod.
Please join us in collaborating on UNITED_KINGDOM family trees. We need the help of good genealogists to grow a completely free shared family tree to connect us all.