(99.7% Various European) This is my genetic make up from 23and me.com
British & Irish 59.8% (AncestryDNA breaks up the Irish into 29% of Irish, Scottish, and Wales), French & German 18.6%, Scandinavian 2.6%, Eastern European 1.0%, Finnish 0.5%, Broadly Northwestern European 15.9%, Broadly Southern European 0.7%, Broadly European 0.6%, Broadly South Asian 0.3%, Native American 0.1%.
South Asian; You most likely had a third-great-grandparent, fourth-great-grandparent, fifth-great-grandparent, sixth-great-grandparent, or seventh-great- (or greater) grandparent who was 100% South Asian. This person was likely born between 1690 and 1810. My guess is it is Capt. W. T. Riddle father’s Moses Riddle who was born about 1716. Riddle-158.
Native American Indian; You most likely had a fourth-great-grandparent, fifth-great-grandparent, sixth-great-grandparent, or seventh-great- (or greater) grandparent who was 100% Native American. This person was likely born between 1690 and 1780. My guess is Amonute Matoaka (Powhatan) Rolfe (abt. 1596 - 1617) Indian;
I am a butterfly Soaring through the sky, Multifarious streamline colors Susuerating by.
I am my father's dream Left so untied, Fate clipped his silken wings: Caterpillars cannot fly.
I am his symbol of hope Left so untried, Emerging from silken strings His last butterfly.
Written by Loretta Black 8-5-88 Rewritten 11-7-17
Facebook; Loretta Black https://m.facebook.com/loretta.black.180?__xt__=12.%7B%22unit_id_click_type%22%3A%22graph_search_results_item_in_module_tapped%22%2C%22click_type%22%3A%22result%22%2C%22module_id%22%3A0%2C%22result_id%22%3A100000052313384%2C%22sid%22%3A%221afc776653bd5bfc9412258ea1460ac3%22%2C%22module_role%22%3A%22NONE%22%2C%22unit_id%22%3A%22browse_rl%3A756aec4f5e12b22d057dbc6106eb4bb1%3Ac1%22%2C%22browse_result_type%22%3A%22browse_type_user%22%2C%22unit_id_result_id%22%3A100000052313384%2C%22module_result_position%22%3A10%7D
C Ni&NepinQC;C CuzAK; C Hi.,GR.,ENG.,&IT(WA&MT)Ben JP,DEU.,&AUT. ME,OE&EAE.Pub.AA,BS,RMA,&PADI. AOKE & Dale Carnegie Graduate Thankful for my family and friends it would be lonely without all of you. Published in various magazines and books; many years ago and far, far away....trying to place together the history of my past...one leaf at a time...
Check out this photo I found on the Ancestry mobile app https://www.ancestry.com/sharing/11976273?h=b327ab
My favorite videos still!
Truly one of the best Free genealogy sites available! I am not worthy of the WikiTree but it's branches hold me still...perfecting all sources...they will someday come together....one leaf at a time.
Birth: Birth certificate of Loretta Black details withheld for privacy purposes Colleges : Details withheld for privacy purposes. Work: Aafes
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at MyHeritage DNA.
On 24 Apr 2018 at 06:57 GMT Gillian Thomas wrote:
Congratulations and a warm welcome on joining the Titanic Project. We are delighted to have you as part of the team. Don’t forget to add Titanic to your tags.
On 7 Apr 2018 at 23:23 GMT Linda Barnett wrote:
Star this is the link you need to go to and The registration deadline is April 19, 2018, at 12:01 am. Note: Please post as an answer not as a comment. Thanks! https://www.wikitree.com/g2g/586403/will-you-participate
On 15 Mar 2018 at 08:03 GMT Marsha (Cramer) Baker wrote:
Loretta and Marsha are 9th cousins twice removed Loretta Black and Marsha (Cramer) Baker are both descendants of Elizabeth (Underwood) Butler.
1. Loretta is the daughter of [private mother] [unknown confidence] 2. [Private] is the daughter of Fred Brittain DNA confirmed 3. Fred is the son of Bertha Mae (Scott) Brittain [unknown confidence] 4. Bertha Mae is the daughter of Martha Bryant DNA confirmed 5. Jane is the daughter of Laban Bryant [unknown confidence] 6. Laban is the son of Randolph Bryant [unknown confidence] 7. Randolph is the son of Judith Elizabeth (Winfrey) Bryant [confident] 8. Judith is the daughter of John Winfrey [confident] 9. John is the son of Elizabeth (Slaughter) Winfrey [confident] 10. Elizabeth is the daughter of John Slaughter [unknown confidence] 11. John is the son of Francis Slaughter Jr. [unknown confidence] 12. Francis is the son of Elizabeth (Underwood) Butler [confident] This makes Elizabeth the tenth great grandmother of Loretta.
1. [Private] is the daughter of Edward Cramer [confident] 2. Edward is the son of Birdena Henrietta (Robinson) Cramer [confident] 3. Birdena is the daughter of Candice Margaret (Stephenson) Robinson [confident] 4. Candice is the daughter of Zadock Stephenson Jr [confident] 5. Zadock is the son of Alice (Thornton) Stephenson [confident] 6. Alice is the daughter of Charles Thornton [unknown confidence] 7. Charles is the son of Sarah (Taliaferro) Thornton [unknown confidence] 8. Sarah is the daughter of William Taliaferro [unknown confidence] 9. William is the son of Elizabeth (Catlett) Taliaferro [unknown confidence] 10. Elizabeth is the daughter of Elizabeth (Underwood) Butler [unknown confidence] This makes Elizabeth the eighth great grandmother of Marsha.
On 9 Feb 2018 at 20:45 GMT Kay (Johnson) Wilson wrote:
I can see that you've added some general statements to some of the profiles, but you haven't included the information about how the two test takers are related and how much DNA they share. That link shows you the expected format of your statements. Please let me know if I can help you with the wording of your statements. Thanks!
On 28 Jan 2018 at 19:57 GMT Dorothy Barry wrote:
On 20 Dec 2017 at 18:55 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
just a word (late) to congratulate you on the contributions you made during the month of November. Whatever the quantity, they are all important.
Your work is appreciated.
On 11 Jul 2017 at 20:01 GMT Patt Findley wrote:
Also, UNC Library has a large donation of papers of the Bollings.
On 8 Jul 2017 at 14:22 GMT Loretta Black wrote:
On 2 Jul 2017 at 20:00 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
|Thank you for joining in the Weekend Chat........... It was an honor to have you|
On 30 Jun 2017 at 23:45 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
I'd like to invite you to join in the "Weekend Chat" on G2G Today!
Share personal successes, stories about ancestors, tips, projects you are working on, or anything else you wish.
New members stop in and say Hello, introduce yourself, share your story, or ask for help.
Pilots, Mentors, and Leaders of all kinds please add something... your advice is always greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you there!
On 3 Jun 2017 at 23:16 GMT Loretta Black wrote:
(For Brittany Mccallum, Andrew, Dominik & Tristin)The following grandparents were involved in the pilgrims migration to the new world; Happy Easter! Lambert Malloy Elizabeth Rue-Blackburn James Dominik Black Tristan Black
1. Robert Fletcher. This is the first Pilgrim grandparent that I found. This makes Robert the tenth great grandfather of Brittany, Andrew, Dominik and Tristin.
2. George Wheeler. This makes George the tenth great grandfather of Brittany, Andrew, Dominik and Tristin.
3. Catherine (Penn) Wheeler. This makes Catherine the tenth great grandmother of Brittany, Andrew, Dominik and Tristin.
4. Henry Penn. This makes Henry the eleventh great grandfather of Brittany, Andrew, Dominik and Tristin.
5. Catherine (Hull) Penn
On 29 Mar 2017 at 12:42 GMT Loretta Black wrote:
On 29 Mar 2017 at 12:24 GMT Paula J wrote:
Thank you for your kind note. Please feel free to contribute to the profile of John Johnson.
On 29 Mar 2017 at 12:24 GMT Paula J wrote:
On 26 Dec 2014 at 18:58 GMT Abby (Brown) Glann wrote: