- Mike Dippel's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The biography for Michael Dippel is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Michael Dippel at registration.
Click here for my family history page.
- Mike's formal name
- full middle name (J.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Mike is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
Mike Dippel's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Mike or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Mike:
- Mike Dippel: AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A881564, Ancestry member MikeDippel
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Mike. (Best for comments to Mike that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Mike that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 23 Sep 2016 at 19:49 GMT Laura (Daniels) Nixon wrote:
I finished the merge of Albert Van Tiem-21. Is that our only connection?
On 5 Dec 2015 at 03:08 GMT Doris (Muller) Wheeler wrote:
On 2 Apr 2015 at 00:23 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
I noticed your new Club 100 badge.
Keep up the nice work.
On 8 Jan 2015 at 00:31 GMT Carole Partridge wrote:
I just went through the GEDCOM process a month ago, so let me know if you need any help.
On 8 Jan 2015 at 00:28 GMT Carole Partridge wrote:
Congratulations, you have now been a WikiTree member for one month! Here are a few ways to dive in even deeper:
- For a guide to topics like Projects, Categories, and Merging, check out: http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Beyond_the_Basics_of_WikiTree
- To find projects that could benefit from your help, see http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Category:Volunteers_Needed
- Check out our blog, where you'll find a monthly newsletter along with tips, interviews, and guest posts from people in the larger genealogy community: http://www.wikitree.com/blog
- WikiTree is also active on several other Social Media Sites: http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Social_Media
Let me know if I can be of help.
Carole Partridge, WikiTree Mentor
On 8 Dec 2014 at 11:17 GMT Alison Andrus wrote:
Thank you for joining WikiTree. As a WikiTree Mentor I am available to answer any questions or help solve any issues you may be having.
I hope you're enjoying our site. Our primary vision is to build a collaborative tree with just one profile per person, so please make sure to look for duplicates on WikiTree before adding a profile. Having dates and locations attached to every person assists in our mission as well!
Feel free to check out How To Use WikiTree. It's a great step-by-step guide to get you started.
And of course I'm here to help, just ask!
Alison ~ WikiTree Mentor
On 7 Dec 2014 at 21:33 GMT Patricia Roche wrote:
If you need any help getting started check out the help section from the menu, top left, or head over to the Help section or head over to the G2G forum and take a minute to introduce yourself in the Tree House, you might also want to check out the introductory WikiTree video that a member created.
Our Mentor Team are a friendly bunch of volunteers who will be glad to help you with specific problems if you have any.
On 7 Dec 2014 at 21:32 GMT Mike Dippel wrote:
On 7 Dec 2014 at 18:45 GMT Marshall Satterwhite USN Ret. wrote:
On 7 Dec 2014 at 17:49 GMT Jess Wallace wrote:
I noticed you uploaded a GEDCOM. Here's a link to a great step-by-step of the process including screenshots that you might find helpful. step-by-step of the process
The help pages give lots of information about the process, best to start with 'Before you import a GEDCOM'.
When you've got a moment can you just say hello and introduce yourself and verify that you wish to be confirmed as a full contributing member.